Great fundraising happens when your purpose & plans are clear
Chances are none of the major choices you've made in recent months were informed by your strategic plan.
Who could have anticipated the major overnight decisions you've been making lately? The sand feels like it's constantly shifting beneath your feet.
That strategic planning document is largely irrelevant now. And traditional, static planning processes are useless during continuous change.
Learning how to make strategic choices will be key to your ministry's ability to survive and thrive in an uncertain future.
But without a clear purpose and direction, your fundraising work doesn't stand a chance.
Schedule a Free Consultation
The Strategic Choices process integrates:
Testing & Learning
Strategic Choices Process
Brenda Moore will facilitate a process that includes:
- a digital survey that will clarify your governing board's perceptions of mission, purpose and priorities
- an online orientation to the governing board's planning role and the strategic choices process
- the Strategic Choices session(s) - approximately 8 hrs total - that work you through the 4-part process. The session(s) can be done in person, on line or in combination.
- a simple framework for tracking your decisions, assignments, and progress
- online coaching for a full year following to ensure that the new continuous planning process works and sticks
Your Next Steps
We'd love to work with you!
Talk with Brenda
Schedule a complimentary 30-minute consultation with Brenda
Set Up a Plan
Discuss your goals, establish a plan, and schedule your planning sessions
Make Great Choices
Work with Brenda to learn and work through the process